How should I look after my candles?
To get the most out of your candle, we'd recommend following the below tips:
- Burn for 3 to 4 hours the first time, allowing the wax to melt to the edges.
- Avoid burning the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Keep your wick trimmed between 0.5cm and 1cm for a cleaner burn.
- Keep an eye on your candle - never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep burning candles away from children and pets.
- Stop using your candle when <1cm of wax remains at the base.
What type of wax do you use?
We use a sustainable and premium 100% natural plant-based wax. Made only from coconut oil and rapeseed oil, our wax is vegan-friendly, cruelty free and free from soy, paraffin, beeswax and palm oils. Coconut and rapeseed wax burns clean and has the smallest ecological footprint out of all waxes.
Why is there a build up at the top of my wick?
If the wick develops a ‘mushroom’ i.e. a small build up at the top of the wick, it may cause the candle to flicker or smoke. Trimming the wick between each burn should help to avoid this. If your candle is flickering or there is a build up, extinguish it, allow it to cool, trim the wick and relight.
How long will it take for my order to be dispatched?
Orders are generally dispatched within 1-3 working days. These times may vary during peak periods such as promotional periods, holiday seasons and when we are experiencing high volumes of orders.
What kind of packaging do you use?
Our candles come in individual luxury lined boxes to keep them secure. The candle boxes are posted in cardboard packaging boxes, sealed with paper tape. We use biodegradable packing peanuts to keep your new purchases safe in transit. The packing peanuts are dissolvable in water for easy eco-friendly disposal.
Can I stock your products in my shop?